Join Our Community Of Creative Supporters
Creative Impact Board
The ASU Art Museum’s Creative Impact Board members discover the importance of contributing to our community and witness the positive impact the arts can have on our society. ASU Art Museum relies on the generosity, expertise, networks and commitment of these visionary leaders to fulfill our mission and vision.
Join today to learn more about the power of art and to connect with other creatives.
Creative Impact Board members at the annual level of $1,500 receive:
- Special recognition in the museum lobby and website.
- Invitations to the Board and Councils opening receptions ft. renowned artists and expert curators.
- Access to the private Board and Councils Lounge.
- Priority invitations to museum events, tickets and curated travel before the public.
- Creative Impact Board meetings with curated programming and networking opportunities August 2021 Museum Website Changes.
- Exclusive invitations to the Board+Council event series including FutureCast, Director’s Take and the ART:101 salons.
Director’s and Innovation Council
The ASU Art Museum’s community of Councils leverage their passions, resources, creativity, and networks for the continued financial sustainability of the museum’s programs and ability to fulfill its mission and vision. Director’s Council members experience behind the scenes access to the ASU Art Museum and exclusive curated programming.
Director’s Council members at the annual level of $5,000 receive all the rewards at the Creative Impact Board level and:
- Customized and curated personal itinerary planning.
- Member-only invitations to the Director’s Council recognition reception.
- Innovation Council members at the annual level of $10,000 receive all the rewards at the Director’s Council and Creative Impact Board levels and:
- Innovation Viewing, a private curator-led tour of new exhibitions only for Innovation Council members.
- Member-only invitations to the Innovation Council appreciation event.
- Access to private travel and events with museum leadership.
Members at all the Board and Council levels ensure the ASU Art Museum remains free, open and inclusive for everyone!
Your membership donation is deposited with the ASU Foundation for A New American University, a nonprofit organization that exists to support Arizona State University (ASU). All gifts in support of ASU are subject to Foundation policies and fees. Membership may be considered a charitable contribution. Please contact your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of charitable contributions. Acknowledgment confirming your membership will be sent from the ASU Foundation.
Innovation Council Members
Mate Borja and Chucho Rodríguez
Joan Cremin and Haig Taimich
Elizabeth and Shane Ginsberg
Marina and Robert Moric
Sarah and Ethan Wessel
Director’s Council Members
Barbara and Scott Dow
Ardie and Steve Evans
Nancy and Michael Gifford
Sally and Rich Lehmann
Laura and Herb Roskind
Creative Impact Board Members
Stacy and Todd Burnett
Chad Campbell and Shawn Silberblatt
Elaine and Sid Cohen
Mary Curtin and Justin Graham
Eddy Doumas and Jon Troshynski
Sapna Gupta and Stephen Hillegeist
Olivia Laux and Matt Cooley
Jessica and Greg Lehmann
Tom McClure and Scott Blair
Christiana Moss and Christopher Alt
Sooyoun Park and William Paluch
Andie Swanson and John Kovalsky
Olga Viso and Cameron Gainer
ASU Art Museum is generously supported by
Diane and Bruce Halle Foundation
Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
Windgate Charitable Foundation
Evelyn Smith Exhibition Fund Endowment
Wilhelmine Prinzen Estate Endowment
Art for Justice Fund (Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Inc.)
The Ford Foundation
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
The Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts
E.A. Michelson Philanthropy
Terra Foundation for American Art
NFL x Arizona Cardinals Football Club
National Endowment for the Arts
Alice L. Walton Foundation
We center art and artists in the service of social good and community wellbeing.